ReQuest Sales Order (SOP) and Purchase Order (POP), modules offer the greatest opportunities for time saving and practical re-engineering of organisational procedures within a business.
Key benefits enjoyed by the ReQuest user are as follows.....
- Full integration with Sales, Purchase, Stock, Price Matrix, Nominal and Job Costing modules ensure that accurate orders can be generated quickly.
- SOP allows for generation of quotations, orders, returns and processing of works instructions, picking lists, delivery notes, invoices and credit notes.
- SOP and POP documents can be created in any currency.
- All orders can be processed either fully or in part and the status of orders is always visible to the user either for each order or in the SOP and POP lists.
- SOP documents calculate costs allowing for monitoring of profitability when quoting or taking orders.
- All SOP and POP documents can be cloned from one type of document into another. Sales Orders can therefore be converted into Sales Returns and Quotations can be cloned in Orders without any re-keying.
- Users with a large volume of orders can rapidly allocate stock and then process Picking Lists, Delivery Notes and Invoices from the SOP List
- Rapid POP allows purchase order to be quickly placed for a number of sales orders. Stock and existing purchase order levels are available so that users can plan their ordering.
- Users of the ReQuest Lot Control module can allocate individual batches of product to sales orders and track it through to the client.
- Any number of delivery addresses can be stored per customer or supplier and used on SOP and POP along with one-off addresses.
- The ReQuest Special Stock function totals the sales of each product to each customer and delivery address providing powerful marketing information such as the top 10 buyers of a product together with trends of purchase of a product or product group. Using Special Stock users can also prompt a client to re-order previously ordered items.
- All stock movements and financial transactions related to any order can be quickly traced using the document's History options.
- Users of the ReQuest Manufacturing facilities can extend POP for the generation of manufacturing and processing orders. These allow for printing of material issues and product assembly instructions whilst maintaining full stock control.