Office Productivity & CRM
The Database module within ReQuest is designed to have a significant impact upon office productivity. Fully integrated with the other ReQuest modules the Database maintains records of prospects, contacts, customers and suppliers and related correspondence, sales and activity.
The ReQuest Database provides much of the functionality found in more expensive stand alone customer resource management software and yet has all the benefits of being linked to your live business data.
Key benefits enjoyed by the ReQuest user are as follows.....
- The Database can be used to create estimates, quotations, purchase enquiries and letters by drawing on the static data from the database record and related modules.
- Letters can be drawn from a list of standard letters if required and mailshots can be related to types of recorded activity such as a response to an advertisement or a request for literature.
- The Database is an invaluable central resource from which any user can find any letter, quotation or estimate ever sent out to a client or maybe just look up a phone number or email address.
- Unlimited contacts can be recorded against each record together with static details pertaining to that individual. A separate notes field is held for each contact so that additional details can be jotted down for future use. Contacts can also be flagged as suitable recipients for mailshots.
- To further aid the production of personalised mailshots Hot Keys, Popup Fields and Activities can all be used to as selection criteria. Area, Rep, Status, Source are commonly used but each user can set up his own indexed fields of this type.
- For even more detailed analysis the Data Capture facility provides a number for a number of user-defined fields, check boxes and lookup tables.
- To avoid duplication of effort Database records can be cloned into Customer or Supplier records once that status is achieved. A permanent link between the two records is then maintained to ensure long term conformity of data.
- Being integrated with the other ReQuest modules ensures that the sales team are kept aware of credit control issues and can refer to live orders and customer and supplier history without leaving the one application.
- Activities can be used to monitor sales team performance and also to build up a diary of future activities. This helps management ensure all leads are followed up and can assist in qualifying ratios of enquiries to sales or demonstrations leading to an order by rep, area, customer type, date etc.
- ReQuest even offers a workgroup Diary module which records appointments and controls resource allocation for all users.