The ReQuest Sales, Purchase and Nominal ledgers modules form the financial core of the ReQuest Business Software suite.
Key benefits enjoyed by the ReQuest user are as follows.....
- Multi-period postings means no more period end routines, accurate job costing, true bank balances and management reports when you want them.
- Links from all records to transactions and further links to originating orders, copy documents and full audit trails for each transaction help solve queries quickly without referring to filed reports.
- Customers and suppliers can be dealt with in any currency or combination of currencies.
- Credit control is made easy with summary and detailed debtors reports, statements, letters, credit limits and fully annotated queried transactions.
- Any nominal account can be reconciled allowing users to stay on top of bank, petty cash, credit card and expenses accounts.
- VAT reports can be generated at any time fully detailing each transaction simplifying the quarterly return and any visits from the Vat man.
- Turnover is recorded for each period on Customer, Supplier and Nominal accounts allowing for quick comparison to budget over 3 years.
- All modules are updated immediately so data is always up to date.
- Request will generate letters, mailshots, labels or mail merge files helping users to stay in touch with clients and suppliers.
- Transactions are typically reported 'latest first' ensuring quick access to recent postings regardless of how much history is being retained.
- All reports can be printed to screen, printer, file or HTML allowing for further enhancement in a spreadsheet or emailing to a customer or supplier.
- Suppliers can be paid by individual remittance, cheque runs or Bacs. Rapid pay recommends payments due and allows for management of a payment run.
- Powerful management reports in the form of profit & loss, trend analysis and balance sheet reports can be generated on demand and analysed across cost centres, divisions or groups.
- To please your auditor ReQuest provides a special year end report in spreadsheet format detailing every transaction in the year summarised in Nominal Account order and subtotalled monthly. Each transaction is cross referenced to its source.